CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT [EC120]
This program introduces the different facets of customer relationship management (CRM) to participants and shows them how to identify who their customers really are.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line.
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan.
- Develop their checklist for readiness and success in CRM.
- Identify how CRM creates value for organizations and customers.
- Identify developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM.
Duration: 3-5 days
Course Code: EC120